Tuesday, December 24, 2019

sat on camera

i was getting ready to perform tonight and when I sat down I accidentally sat on my camera. it is in my coat. now the screen doesn't show most of the picture. so I felt I had no choice but to mention it onstage, although not the first thing. it was the first time I got 7 minutes at the comedy club. yemen native followed me and called my set a 'diary'. I said it compared well to how happy meal once called one of my sets a 'boring ted talk'. I saw plenty of crowd members after the show that said they liked it. I said it is nice to find something I am good at, and it feels good to be onstage. now of course the issue is what I do with the camera, especially this close to the holiday.
   at work I put somebody on hold and said 'they needed to cool off' after I kept trying to explain to them that we got duplicate filings. so it meant there was nothing on file for the current tax year. they just didn't get it, even though I clearly stated it numerous times. after work it was nice to see who I ride the bus with. he spoke of how his office would be closing early on Tuesday, at 12noon. it reminded me of needing to check the bus schedule for the next day, wondering if it will be on 'saturday' schedule. I didn't have to think about it for a while, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment