Tuesday, December 10, 2019

hugging caused spill

i was performing tonight and while in the bar area I saw somebody that I hadn't seen in a while. it was mason city's friend. he was so glad to see me he aggressively hugged me, and I didn't say in time I was holding a drink. it led to the drink getting spilled. thankfully it was just water. but I knew well enough to speak up and say 'cleanup in aisle 2' to an employee. I had to state that it is not a joke. it was nice seeing chalm-skinn as well as the crow. the 'extra murder' comic spoke of the pre-booked lineup next week, so it should be a good show and hopefully I will be on it as well.
   at work there was a quick training session, about 30 minutes. it included how to handle calls from tax protesters. thankfully I was told these were few and far between.

No comments:

Post a Comment