Thursday, December 12, 2019

'pretty woman' song

when I went to do karaoke tonight, I went onstage and said I was doing the sad song from the movie 'pretty woman'. of course this was 'must have been love' by roxette. it was hopping at the bar tonight, so it took a little while to get to sing. the loopy bartender was near me at one point, but she was on duty so we didn't talk for long because it was busy there. I liked how many were on board with the song I was doing.
   at work there was the weekly department convention. there was 'rapper cookies'- m and m cookies- there, so I had some. near the end of the day I heard from somebody on the resource line who said I needed to call somebody from two weeks ago. they got evaluated on the call and not well, because they advised me that I didn't have to call them once finding a letter on their wife's account after the call ended. I said I needed to wrap up a request from another call, so it would have to wait until the next day to call them. once I saw some of the notes on it I was familiar with the call right away.
   this morning before I went to work I placed an event ticket order. it is for seeing the performance of songs from the 'charlie brown christmas' special, as well as dancers. when I saw it in a city pages email I said 'we know how this is going to end'. because I am a big charlie brown fan. it is at a st. paul bar this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment