Tuesday, December 17, 2019

santa does stand-up

there was the holiday edition of a comedy show and one of the comics was dressed like santa and even brought gifts. at first I had the one that was a star wars puzzle. but then Arizona Chicago noticed another one was a book, and I said to myself that I prefer the book. actually there was two books I got tonight, as the other was from the button. it was a holdover from a previous event. since it is a charlie brown book I really like having it. the one from santa was related to writing comedy. I also saw the Wisconsin couple there, as well as the fancy comic, sub teacher, and brawler. I was put on the 'maybe' list and I knew it didn't look good on performing tonight. I was there for about three hours, and knew my parking meter would expire soon. so I greeted the show runner, the 'extra murder' comic, and said I needed to go as I have work in the morning. oh, I also liked seeing cul-de-sac, likely the first time since he moved to southern California. so it was still worth it because of all of the people I saw, although I prefer to keep it at 'few and far between' in terms of a night of watching my friends perform without me performing as well.
   at work I liked how I didn't have to call the resource line much. there was donuts in the morning even before going through the turnstiles. I chose one with lemon frosting. I am still tracking my UPS shipment online. looks like it is already in the metro area and is scheduled for delivery on Wednesday, after spending some time today in des moines.

No comments:

Post a Comment