Monday, December 9, 2019

oreo cupcake

there was treats tonight at the show I performed at. they were supplied for mad hatter's birthday. I chose the oreo cupcake, one of three types there. this same performer liked a story I told about famous brothers. it was hard to understand one performer, in terms of them deciding to laugh while telling a story about being disowned by their dad. I saw nothing funny about it. I spoke of this to the mad hatter, and he said it may have been a 'multi layered metaphor'. either that or just a 'nervous laugh'. hard to say.
   at work I called the resource line a lot, not sure why. either weird calls, was tired, or both. I am aware that each day will be different, so hopefully as the week goes on that it will be easier. I am still a rookie so it is fine if I still have questions. I am probably not alone on feeling this way, based on what a colleague said to me. the one who seems to be my 'work spouse'.

No comments:

Post a Comment