Monday, February 7, 2011

7up at Town Hall

I had some 7up at a company town hall meeting today, none of the other drinks really appealed to me. I liked staying busy today, easier to do when my colleague was out of the office today, didn't have to split the payoff reports with them. In addition, there were plenty of contracts that came in and I like perfecting and adding new contracts than auditing files.
    Went to the comedy club tonight, nothing too notable about being there aside from 2 people were added to the schedule after it was printed. And one comic on the schedule, or list, failed to show up.
   Ate some more fortune cookies today, bought a box of about 13 on Sunday and it's nice to read the fortunes. Reminds me of a joke my college buddies had, about adding 'in bed' to each fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment