Saturday, February 26, 2011

Rally at Capitol

There is a rally in support of unions and Wisconsin at the capitol today, I plan on attending it. I joined a writer union which is an affiliate of the UAW, my dad's union when he worked in the factory at Maytag. Friday I had a date, went to the Wolves-Hornets basketball game at Target Center in Minneapolis, Wolves lost 95-81. Second Wolves game this season, the other was in December as part of a mentoring program. I like seeing them play the Hornets each season, a reminder of a 'benchmark' in my life, a vacation in New Orleans in 2002. It's also why I like the food of the Big Easy, like getting to Popeye's Chicken in Minneapolis every so often. Before the date we ate nearby at a place called The Loon, had planned on going to a pizza place but couldn't find it. I had a Reuben, I like the sauerkraut in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment