Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mini Golf at Work

I went through my mail tonight and shredded some of it, but did read through one flyer from a university. Surprised to find out one of my comedian friends is performing as part of an event about 'environmental solutions in motion' along with an 'international health guru'. I asked him on facebook how the two of them are solutions to the environment, it should be a good story, the show is in April.
   Another thing I did tonight was do the Jeopardy online test, 50 questions, just needed 10 minutes to finish. I knew more than half of the questions, felt good about that, likely higher than previous years.
    There was a mini golf tournament at work, but my tee time was delayed twice. First due to a scheduling conflict with an appointment, then again since my physician was 30 minutes late. I was off of my game, was trying to eat a bagel while doing some of the holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment