Thursday, February 10, 2011

Moving Empty Boxes

At work today I was asked to move some empty boxes around that will be filled up soon with documents for accounts that have been sold. It was done after returning from lunch, and while waiting for my electronics to be moved to another cubicle.
   It likely means going through the drawers and other files to get things thrown out or donated to Goodwill as I noticed some of those items I hadn't used in a while, and forgot I even had in some cases!
   Looked through the phonebook to find florists as I am looking at getting some flowers for a date this weekend. But there was no mention of anemone, when searching more specifically online after finding 2 places, will have to get something else like tulips or lilies.
   A memorable event was when riding the bus home tonight. The driver said 'my man' to somebody who hadn't paid, and ordered him to leave when he wouldn't pay. Then many of his friends left with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment