Friday, February 11, 2011

Made a Save

I had a date tonight, went over to pick up my date and then on to a comedy show where one of my friends was performing. When I arrived the dog was so excited, it actually got out but I was there and pinned it down before it got very far from the door. So I liked how I made a save. Guess it was just instincts that kicked in, on knowing what to do. I went along while walking the dog, then after a short time we had to leave for the show.
     She said she wanted to see me more often, and I said this is one way of doing so, going with me to a comedy show since it's my 'habitat' besides my home of course. It went well on having her meet some of my comedian friends, I called one of them 'magic man!' when I saw him though I'm not sure how well he likes the name. But he has been a magician so it fits him well. And we definitely met one of the performers, my good friend. I liked how there were 6 favorite jokes of mine, he did 5 of them. It was a good idea to arrive 30 minutes before the show so we can take care of things get picking up tickets, meeting people, and getting drinks so we have plenty of time to get settled in before the show begins. I liked how she enjoyed the show, I know not every date of mine would. It ran a little longer than I am used to in terms of how long I am normally out, but doing that every so often is not too big of a deal.  My friend said she was very lucky, I said we both were. And to let me out every so often for shows.
   I was a little nervous on the drive home, since I must have hit an icy spot and missed the turn, so I just went on to the next cloverleaf and it meant going on a total of 3. But I eventually got going on the direction I wanted to go. What I've learned from driving for a long time is it's best to take the safe way out, even if it's not the most convenient way. Again, let instincts kick in on what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment