Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Back to the Grind

Made it back to work today, wasn't as busy as expected, for me anyway. It was for some others. The main thing was I.T. issues, but I had some help from colleagues on finding things I couldn't find due to lack of access. Thankfully it wasn't too many.
    Went to the comedy club tonight, though I made a call to my college roommate from the bathroom so I missed some of the show. He would like to meet who I'm dating soon, sometime next month is possible.
   Picked up my coat from the cleaners tonight before going to the comedy club, but as I write I am already aware of how I left it in the trunk of my car so it means going out in the morning to go get it as I don't want to go get it now. Can take care of it bringing it inside before going to work.
   I like the song 'Dynamite' by Taio Cruz, since it has a sentiment I like in it, 'last one standing, last one landing'. I've taken some pride before in being the 'last man standing' in my new-hire training class at my employer. Also heard 'S and M' by Rihanna at the comedy club after the show ended.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment