Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mattress on a Grocery Cart

I didn't do much today due to the big snowstorm, when I was looking outside I saw somebody carrying a mattress out of a nearby building and then putting it on a grocery cart. I ventured outside twice, at lunchtime it was to the Taco Bell a block away. I used coupon number 13, no receipt this time, but no waiting either as they started making my order right away before entering it. Still on pace to use all of them before they expire, 7 left and just over 4 months, so not quite 2 a month will do it. The other time I went out was in the evening after watching 'the Simpsons', to do my weekly grocery shopping across the street.
    I did get a little farther on the big cleanup project I started, did some record keeping and went through some old mail. Although this time it meant checking it against my monthly statement, hadn't done this for a few months. Good idea to do so in case any receipts were missing. Thankfully I missed just one, and it was for less than $5. So I do fairly well on record keeping. I said I wanted to get plenty done since otherwise I would have done another date, though my time management while dating isn't as good as I would like. What's helpful is getting things sorted, and just plain finding out what is all there. Chipping away at it, doing some whenever I have the time, is the best game plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment