Friday, February 18, 2011

Girl Scout Cookies

I picked up some girl scout cookies today. They didn't have the do si dos but they did have the tag alongs, I  like the peanut butter types. Probably will get some some more later but may wait until I finish the box I already have. I returned from lunch a little early so I could go to the round of bingo, earned 4 cards from the walk but lost all 4 times. I usually don't win with that game. I watched the first 2 games then stamped back in and played 4 games, a card at a time. At the end of the day I was informed of the result of throwing my hat in the ring. The meeting ran a little long so I stayed a few minutes later to finish up my work, in this case it was the numbers reporting as I didn't want it to bleed into next week.
    I had a date tonight, good food prepared for me- salmon, rice, and green beans. Watched a movie, 'Fever Pitch', a fun little romantic comedy. Since it was a baseball theme there was still plenty for me to like about it, and of course some laughs since it was also a farce.

No comments:

Post a Comment