Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Welcome to the Future

I went onto Youtube tonight to find some Brad Paisley songs as I know somebody who likes his music. Some of his songs didn't appeal to me, as they were love songs. But I did like 'Welcome to the Future' and 'American Saturday Night'. His guitar playing is what impresses me most, as he does the changes real well between chords.
   At the comedy show tonight a friend introduced me as 'the funniest man alive'. I said that was more likely than 'sexiest man alive'. He did a joke about history, which I liked, about the Hamilton-Burr duel.
   It was a fairly routine day at work, since it was the first of the month one of the things I did was toss some records from November as they are now obsolete and no longer needed. I keep them at least 2 months before sending them to recycle. I do keep the official stat report page, same as what I send to my boss, along with the form attached to it with all the figures I wrote down from each day. Naturally I need to type it out for my boss, more organized and easier to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment