Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Five Dreams

I finally wrote down 5 dreams I had recently on the back of a FEDEX receipt as I wanted to do so before forgetting them. First, ripping up a baseball hat. I had done that before, don't know why I was thinking this again. Gave it a mock 'last rites' as well before disposing of it. Second, telling an ex-friend, I parted ways with him 15 years ago and I keep saying 'no' to his Facebook friend request. For some reason I am telling him about who I am dating, laying down at the time. Third, can't see too well while driving at night. Especially when pulling out of my parking spot on the street. This one has happened recently, hard to keep my windshield clear when it easily fogs over. Fourth, being interviewed by a local sports reporter, though I once met him and wasn't impressed with him. Fifth, punching a classmate in the mouth on a bus while I am busy telling off a comedian friend. My state tax return has been mailed, completed it after going to the comedy club tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment