Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Higher Contest Participation

There were 11 comics performing tonight at the contest, one was a write-in. It was nice that there was no no-shows this time. But this made it harder to know who to vote for. I ended up voting for none of the 3 who advanced. I figured it would be more than that. Next week will be my turn.
   I did one thing I don't do that often, and don't like having to do either. It was changing my seat. I moved from one side of the club to the other, closer to some friends, more where I wanted to be anyway. It was due to so many showing up around me, and at first being asked to move one table over since I was by myself. Although where I moved to wasn't entirely great either, since I was right in front of one of the fans and it of course was colder. Saw a comment card from June likely explaining the fans: saying it was too warm in there and would come back in the winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment