Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Online Classes

My 3 applications for the rotations at work were rejected, was told I didn't have enough computer experience. I don't want to get passed over again, so this time I will want to see that I take as many online classes as possible. Not just about computer programs, but about time management as well.
  There was another round on contestants at the comedy club tonight, 2 rappers this time and a really beautiful vocalist. 2 of my friends did a duo, one was wearing a suit and I said I thought of the Cuban rapper known as 'Pitbull'. I was really grooving to the music of one of them, doing the 'pointing thing' like in the movie '8 Mile', Eminem's movie. One of the judges saw me and pointed at me, he must have noticed I was having a really good time with it. He later said he gave extra points as one of the factors is crowd reaction. One of my good friends was supposed to be a judge tonight but I guess he had to cancel out at the last minutes, unable to get time off from his dayjob apparently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment