Monday, August 8, 2011

God Shirt and Miming

After work there was a man on the bus, had seen him before, and he was miming. Either that or sign language, hard to tell. He had a God hat on, the shirt said 'God' on both sides, and had a cross around his neck. He did a small wave, I responded with the same. He did the same to a young girl, after moving to the back of the bus where I already was.
   Stayed for over half of the comedy show tonight, but being tired and behind on a few things meant I still didn't stay for the entire show. One of my friends did get stage time tonight. Another expressed concern for me when I spoke of traveling soon, I said I haven't had any real problems yet while traveling in terms of being a crime victim. I try to practice street smarts as much as possible. It was in reference to how I shouldn't be my 'usual friendly self'. I liked that somebody cared enough to express concern, but I am at the clubs often enough that I do see many of the same people and friendships do form due to this sense of community. I don't see him having much of a problem on the streets, he's a big due with plenty of tattoos. Rather have him as a friend than as an enemy, I've said this about many people I've known before.


No comments:

Post a Comment