Monday, August 1, 2011

You Can Do It!

I said 'you can do it!' like from the movie 'Waterboy' after finding out I could file an attachment to a loan I normally do not service, had to ask first. It was for a home improvement loan, other personnel usually handle those but it just meant finding it and attaching it. A good reminder of acronyms everywhere, hard to keep up with all of them. I made a joke when I first called it, saying 'hidden at HID' since it was for the home improvement department.
   Went to the comedy club tonight but left early, was preoccupied with all of the planning for upcoming events and needing to take care of some paperwork. There's a concert this week and a baseball game next week. I would really like to stay longer but if I'm tired and have things to do I just think of what needs to be done and that would make it harder to enjoy a comedy show.


No comments:

Post a Comment