Monday, August 22, 2011

Bringing In Soap

Had to remind myself to get the bottle of laundry soap I had just bought out of my car, had left it there overnight. Did this before going to the comedy club tonight. Also realized how I may have done dishes and recycle the night before, but not trash, so that was taken out as well before leaving.
   The joke was how the Riddler would be the show closer at the comedy club, since all we saw for the last slot was plenty of question marks. I didn't stay for the entire show, had things to do. I'm trying to figure out better time management so I can stay for the entire show again. But the weekend leaves me busy and I am often unable to get caught up on the weekend, which is what I prefer. 
   Seems relevant to mention time managment as I did take an online class by that name at work today. Figured it was a good idea since I had the time after finishing the payoff reports, and my boss complained about how I was slower than my tag-team partner. Found out I didn't have to get something delivered by an early deadline, as there's high volume on Mondays. 


No comments:

Post a Comment