Friday, December 16, 2011

MNDOT Charlie

I had a half day at work, done around lunchtime. After finding where another Charlie Brown statue is , at a MNDOT facility, I made it home to watch most of 'Jeopardy'. Then I got started on going through online articles I had printed, getting motivated after finding a 2-for-1 museum coupon. Some of these documents I hadn't seen in a while, but I was thankful to find many of them. Some of them dated back to my time in suburban Chicago. it meant quite a bit of shredding, and I've had to empty my trash can more than once because of it. Many articles are now in a corresponding envelope, to make it easier to find them by category in case I want to sort them again later. It started feeling familiar after a while, thinking I had done this before during a cleanup. I had. Because of the category names I used. So I looked through other boxes and found these similar envelopes full of various online articles, and some consolidation and shufflign was done. It helps to be efficient and well organized if at all possible. Kind of funny, one advice article I found was about clutter, which I am trying to eliminate. No surprise as to what articles are most popular for me to print, some are advice, some are Wikipedia articles, some are song lyrics. I kept hearing a neighbor kid singing 'Jingle Bells', it was annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment