Friday, December 2, 2011

Not The 3 Little Pigs

On the bus tonight it was entertaining to see 3 little kids interacting with themselves, and others. I quickly learned their names as I heard them enough, even though the bus ride isn't all that long, just over 20 minutes. There was one girl, CC, and 2 boys, Brian and Julian. Eventually the dad, who had a seat a row in front of them, came back and had one of them sit on his lap. I guess he wanted to keep an eye on them, and this way it was easier to do so. I don't blame him, but with 3 kids, all around age 5-7 I would estimate, he had his hands full.
    Before boarding the bus this morning I liked seeing a girl applying mascara, I didn't think she would have enough time but she did. She had a St. Kate's water bottle, so that may have been the school she attended. After boarding I saw the same man I had seen before, he had a bag with a Presidential seal on it, related to Clinton. He said he got it from a friend who had been to a conference in D.C. I had I had visited there 4 times and would like to go back, and I do know how it's good for conventions.
    At lunchtime I liked seeing a young man with his son, the man was wearing a 'Fight Club' shirt. I thought about saying 'Fight Club!' as I also liked the movie. Proving how I like the movie is how I have a framed poster and a small wall hanging. The latter item has the rules on it, and of course the first two rules are the same. I am reminded of how my dad lked Brad Pitt in it, and he kept saying 'Fight Club' before I saw it with him. He was visiting me in suburban Chicago then. He didn't understand all of the jokes in it, though I did as it was satirizing many things, especially making fun of consumerism.
  I had a date tonight, after dinner we watched a movie, 'Princess Diaries'. I liked how the main character was really sarcastic at times. Good dinner, we had tenderloin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment