Sunday, June 24, 2012

Anoka County Farms

I made it out to Anoka County Farms in Andover with my date at midday. In the morning, we went to the pancake breakfast at Kaposia Days in South St. Paul at Fury Motors, a Chrysler dealer. It looks like we have seen those two Charlie Brown and Snoopy statues before. There was also one of a turtle. Before leaving, I did speak with the man mowing the grass who sounded like the owner. He tells me he had just bought them and plans on adding another. Since there is a pumpkin patch at this place, and of course more activity in the fall, there is a fun reason to return at a later time. On the way there, I decided to get a picture of the Pearson Candy sign, as they are celebrating a centennial.
   More wedding pictures from Great Britain were uploaded today to a place called Shutterfly if I'm not mistaken. We did this while watching 'Final Season', a movie about the baseball team in Norway, Iowa. I did visit the museum last October, in a former bank, since it is not far from Iowa City.
   In the evening I got around to my errand running, including laundry. One man at the laundromat spoke of how he was tired, then felt fine after drinking from Coca-Cola. Well I say many already know about this concept, it's called caffeine. He had a 2-liter bottle he was drinking from there. Since it was evening, I knew full well to stay inside after getting there. It meant bringing everything in, like my drink and the paper from Friday I wanted to read. Didn't want to repeat the mistake of getting locked out. Then eventually it was on to groceries, dishes, and trash. I was getting a little frustrated with the new trash bag as I was unable to get it open. So I cut a piece off from the side and this did the trick! It's hard to tell that I did it, one has to look really close at it to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment