Monday, June 18, 2012

Old Wisconsin Meat and Cheese

I was one of a few tonight at the comedy club who helped out a new guy with some pointers. The best advice I said I could give him was be aware of the time light. Be gone when it lights up, then one has a chance of being invited back. Despite the MC warning people about the light, some still 'ran it' as they weren't paying attention. I think it was in reference to many new comics who were getting stage time as their night in the contest is this week. Naturally, the new people are not necessarily aware of the rules, even though on the lineup list it does say 'watch for the light'. This disclaimer is at the bottom of the page, so it may be be why some pass right over it. If somebody asks for advice about the craft, I will give it. There's a better chance they want to hear it if they ask. Don't want to waste their time otherwise.
   I finished up the twin-packs of Old Wisconsin cheese I had tonight, low-calorie, 5 in all. They're meat and cheese sticks. I like trying things from the discount table at the grocery store. Another thing I've been trying is the Kellogg's breakfast bars. Hard to beat the price on these items. They had quite a few of the bars and I've been buying them as long as they've been available. But I still get four in most weeks, as I prefer to finish up the food order before I go back to the store. I don't feel the need to have that much extra food around the home, perishable or otherwise.   

No comments:

Post a Comment