Thursday, June 14, 2012

Photo Album Nearly Doubled

I decided to add photos from Great Britain and the class reunion to my Facebook photo album tonight. I added 30, which nearly doubled it as I previously had just 40. Two of them were earlier, but I liked having the Pig's Eye artwork from Kellogg Park in St. Paul, a reference to the city's original name. The other was a Chicago Wolves pennant, a minor-league hockey team. I realized I didn't have any pictures posted about the team. I enjoyed attending their games when living there, so it made sense to add a picture finally.
   Eight of them added were from Newton, three of the eight were of the reunion at the American Legion. Of those from Great Britain, I included a picture of the cows from the wedding venue. Since I want approval of wedding pictures, I have posted just two so far. The other is of the venue itself, the main entrance to the building. The ceremony was in the garden in the back.
   I tried getting a picture at Walgreen tonight as a profile picture for Linkedin, but it wasn't quite what I wanted. There was too much in the background, and I wanted a plain background like the screen used for passport photos. So I will have to try again soon. I may want to have it replace my existing profile picture on Facebook as well. I selected 60 photos for the CD, out of about 200 from the two events, then narrowed it some more before posting them. I am fine with being picky with what I post, as I do prefer quality.
   I was still online when watching 'Big Bang Theory', I know it involved Howard in the space program and Sheldon amending the roommate agreement with Leonard. Then Sheldon eventually wanted him back as a friend. I needed to mail 2 bills at lunchtime, though I didn't want to stay outside for too long as it was wet, and looked like it might rain again soon since there wasn't much sun. I would have liked doing a bridge walk, maybe on Friday. It makes a world of difference when I give myself more time to do so at lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment