Sunday, October 12, 2014

Big Bang Theory Trivia Game

    I like the TV show 'Big Bang Theory', and when I was at Walgreen tonight to get a photo order I decided to get a trivia game about the show along with the photos. I also picked up a movie on DVD, 'Rachel Papers', a movie advertised all the time on Cinemax when I was young. Now it is a case of finding out when I can get around to watching it. I knew James Spader is in it, and it is about chasing women, but little else. I added four more people to the 'Ring of honor', now there appears to be 44. I returned the rental car to the airport this morning, after going to the grocery store and doing dishes. After I got home I eventually got around to doing laundry, and watched some of the Bears-Falcons game after I was done. The Bears won. I also checked my email and went to Dairy Queen to use a 2 for 1 blizzard coupon before doing laundry. The Simpsons episode was about Marge running a sandwich shop. There was a dedication at the end, in memory of Jan Hooks, who died recently. I knew her best from 'Saturday Night Live'.
    I picked up some more baseball cards this weekend, two small packs. So I decided to get all of the ones in my backlog done, in the binder, as there was also a pack of 100. I started with a total of 124 cards, and just 17 of them were duplicates.

No comments:

Post a Comment