Thursday, October 23, 2014

New Hope Cinema Grill

   Tonight I went to the New Hope Cinema Grill for another festival show. The big dog served as MC, and I knew plenty of the contestants. The short film done by postage stamp won. The short films were inspired by actual jokes the comics had told. I liked how it wasn't hard at all to find the place, close to a major road. It was my first visit there, had meant to go there before. I liked all of the artwork on the wall depicting various movies, including Jack Nicholson in 'Chinatown'. I saw plenty of familiar faces, including the D.C. native who said 'your buddy is here', meaning the big dog. There was a game room near the front door but I didn't play any of the games. There was even some art on the wall in the bathroom. This was my third show of the festival and I plan on going to one more, this weekend. 
   The 19 items bought from Rainbow Foods over the weekend is now down to 10, and 8 of them are food items. I ate the Michelina's meal and the Chef Boyardee spaghetti and meatballs. Both were in a microwaveable container.
   At work we watched the third and final segment of the food documentary, 'Forks Over Knives'. I didn't win any of the drawings for a copy of the movie, cookbook, or the juicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment