Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Three More Facebook Albums

    Tonight I created three more Facebook albums. It was mainly just moving pictures out of one album that had just too many in them, nearly 250. I moved over 100. The comedy ring of honor is now its own album, and so is the venues and highlights of doing comedy. The third I expected to have more in it for some reason- Charlie Brown and Snoopy. There are just 11 in it, which pales in comparison to the other two. In fact I think it is the smallest, as the Emerson Hough album now has 24. I added two, one was a buffalo at the zoo and the other a covered wagon at a festival. Both are part of the Emerson Hough story, and why I am trying to tell people about who he was. I am thinking it is not over on moving pictures around, as I have enough from Iowa visits to create another one. I think I have already seen the benefits of it, easier to find certain photos now. And it was taking too long to load some of them.
   I did perform comedy tonight, mostly the same jokes as the night before but I seemed to get more laughs this time. I was in a rush to get there before the sign-up period ended, so I hadn't eaten yet except cashews and a banana before leaving for the show. So once I got there I went across the street to a CVS pharmacy and got two items: a tuna salad sandwich and a bag of chips.
    Mr. Pibb did ones about Hooters trivia, who's Princess Diana?, is this your cat, and dated an identical twin. Tortoise and hare did ones about DUI at age 21, Grand Theft Auto, and puppies and light bulbs. Snap trap did ones about gin and tonic in bathroom, ugly duckling and pelican, as well as the traps for mice. I got a shout out from a comic who did a nausea joke. He also did ones about will only hurt Mom's pride, inner monologue, and likes bunions. A comic I will call 'No mic' worked without one. Others were about meat is just too good, fake bacon, slap, and vegetarians in the race. An MC from another club did ones about a library without books, stand-up will not save you, men do more for sex,  and mostly did crowd rap at first.

No comments:

Post a Comment