Monday, January 12, 2015

Poetry Magazine

    I got two items in the mail tonight, one was from Poetry magazine, likely a subscription offer. I had one before but I didn't read it enough so I let it expire. I did this with some other writer's magazines I had, and think this was the first one I let expire. I had subscriptions to four different writer magazines, then decided to go down to one, known as The Writer.
    At the comedy club tonight, the MC did ones about how it just felt right and about working in construction. Another was just go and wait. I was challenged to do a roast joke for Mr. Pibb. Jersey video did one about duck hunting. The bartender did ones about 'Taco-cat' and tater tots. I am unable to read my notes for Turtle Check. Mr. Pibb did ones about online banking, Princess Diana, and Hooters. Red-faced comic did one about how you now work here. Laundry did one about attending a wedding. Sub teacher did ones about FDR, and enemies closer. Extra murder did ones about 80's sitcoms, and an eye chart. Fever did one about birth control pills and cake. School bouncer did ones about sex receipts, a godfather and a 'Some assembly required' bike, as well as Obama and Clinton.
Three by three did ones about animal crackers and the happy birthday hand wash, along with doing a show in the UP of Michigan. Tetris did ones about writing a monologue for Fallon, as well as one about Taylor Swift. Maryland did ones about his dog, a hockey fight, NBA flop, ice fishing, Amazon, and one night stands. Perkins did one about a metal mouth, a time traveling mom, and Dad as a word problem. Opera singer was show closer, and did ones about the history factory, WWF, Barbie dolls, and Hot Wheels.  

No comments:

Post a Comment