Sunday, January 4, 2015

Magnotronic Podcast

    I did the Magnotronic podcast this afternoon. It was a fun thing to do and went by rather quickly, as the recording was done in about 35 minutes. I spoke about some of my experiences in doing and documenting comedy, including the show I went to last night in Rochester. I showed off the CD and shirt I got there. I liked discussing the blog, and the 'Ring of honor'. Some of the subjects discussed were related to photos on my Facebook page, like going to the Laura Ingalls home in Burr Oak, Iowa. I spoke of seeing the Field of Dreams on the same visit, this was in 2012. I brought a photo album since it had pictures of Charlie Brown and Snoopy statues, but we didn't have the time to cover this subject. I did show them one I got at the Lady Gaga concert last May, it looked like a photo booth picture since there was four poses. I got a shirt for appearing, it is light blue and has a robot head on it and says 'Borderline Inappropriate' under the podcast name. After the show I found a postcard I liked in a Keys Cafe along with a magnet which was a parody of the 'American Gothic' painting- 'Got hot dish?' One of the hosts was the comic I call 'Conga line'. This comic was part of the most recent adds to the 'Ring of honor'. There was three hosts, and giving all of us time to talk explains why the time went quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment