Thursday, January 29, 2015

Chipotle Burrito Bowl

     We had the company- provided dinner at midday, from Chipotle. I got the burrito bowl, it saved some calories by not having it wrapped in a tortilla. Otherwise it tasted about the same. I hadn't eaten there in a while since I did the company weight loss program.
   I had a date tonight at a coffee shop. It lasted an hour but I was bored as my date wanted to ask a lot of questions about doing comedy. I was asked for show recommendations, I said there was plenty of talent here but didn't want to say anyone in particular as I have a lot of friends and want to keep them.
We did move on to other subjects, about midway through, but I am fine with letting this one fizzle out as a 'One and done'. I spoke with an Admin Assistant at my office job and spoke of my lackluster record in internet dating and was told I was interested in being fixed up, but I am unwilling to date office colleagues. I have to keep my options open, can't be much worse than internet dating. It is hard to say what may become of it. I don't know who this AA knows.
   I saw two Big Bang Theory episodes tonight. Syndicated rerun was when Leonard tried to watch a Nebraska football game with Penny and her friends. Prime time episode was when Sheldon didn't sleep for a while as he thought it helped his science research. Nice to hear the 'Soft kitty, warm kitty' gag being used again.

No comments:

Post a Comment