Sunday, April 12, 2015

Russell Stover Dip-It Rabbit

     I noticed some stores still have Easter candy for sale a week later. I got some of it at a Walgreen, including a Russell Stover dip-it rabbit. The chocolate rabbit can be broken into 6 sections, and there is some Skippy peanut butter it can be dipped in. I like the concept of peanut butter and chocolate together, same reason why I like Reese's peanut butter. The Easter items are going for real cheap now, 70 percent off where I found it.
     When I went out for a walk and to pick up trash in the evening I passed by some books that were left out by the curb. The one on top said '8th grade graduation'. Seems kind of sad to throw this book out. A thicker book on the bottom of the stack was about fashion. I found the typical items to pick up as trash, mostly food and drink containers. I took a Walgreen bag with me but used a Walmart bag I found along the way instead. I did this after watching the Simpsons episode about fracking. I returned the rental car that I used to get to the show in Stillwater before watching the Simpsons.
   At midday I did go out and tried to see a movie in the MSP film festival, but the one I wanted to see was sold out. I was upset about it but then took some time to study the schedule and decided to get an advance ticket for a bio-pic about a vaudeville performer, the screening is in a week. I also bought a set of 6 postcards about the 1970 Dinky-town protests, a movie being shown at this festival. After I left I went to Bobby and Steve's and got a little Godfather's pizza. Then it was on to Walgreen where I made another photo order. But those added to the CD today weren't the ones I posted to Facebook tonight. I was behind on it, and posted from a CD I got 3 weeks ago. It included photos from Campus Pizza, now closed, and from my Chicago-land visit as well as the comedy marathon. I already got some likes to those I just posted. Before leaving for the 'no-go' movie I watched another Charlie Brown DVD, it included the special known as 'Snoopy's getting married'. There is just one left that I recently bought and haven't watched yet, it is the one known as 'Race for your life', a rare movie length Charlie Brown story.     

No comments:

Post a Comment