Thursday, April 23, 2015

Neutrogena Body Oil

    After watching 2 'Big Bang Theory' episodes tonight I went on a walk around the neighborhood. It was the typical long walk of over an hour. One of the items picked up and put in my trash bag was a bottle of Neutrogena body oil. I hadn't eaten yet so when I got to a Super-America I had a hot dog and Old Dutch BBQ chips there along with some strawberry milk. I picked up plenty of trash by then and put in a Walgreen plastic bag but it was placed in a bin at the S.A. so I didn't pick up any more after this stop. I saluted a mail truck as it passed by, not sure why but I have done this before.
     I got a few pictures as well, one was of a Caribou coffee cup, another was a billboard for a radio station. I picked up a page from a newspaper since it intrigued me to see pictures of some primitive planes, one was from 1911 and another 1919. So it was after the Wright brothers (1903) but before Charles Lindbergh (1927). It was about Eugene ely, a 'Farm boy turned exhibition pilot'. So now I have another article to find on Wikipedia. It was from Combat Illustrated, according to the caption in one corner. But I can't tell when the article was published. I had to be careful when taking a picture of a sign at a restaurant as it was close to a road with plenty of car traffic, so I finally said 'other side'- not only safer (farther away from the road) and no glare from a light next to the sign.
    The syndicated rerun of Big Bang Theory was when Sheldon was willing to do anything to meet Steven Hawking. The prime time episode was about Leonard giving a speech at the high school he attended. And there was a toy plane that was causing trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment