Friday, April 24, 2015

Costumed For The Turkeys

   Tonight I was in costume at The Turkeys comedy show. Anything for my friend, the Big Dog. It did make me think of the time when I was in this costume for one of my 'Ring of honor' photos. And of last year when I was scaring people at a haunted house.
    I got some photos tonight. First was of the sign out front, then one in the dressing room of my fellow performers. This included New Ulm mayor in a gingerbread man costume, and Nebraska in a lab coat. Next was a sign that said 'Satire!' and mention of this venue starting out at a coffee house. I did a selfie in my costume, the slasher from the 'Scream' movies. Another was of the bottle of Dos Equis, the beer that Big Dog got for me. I was needed to warm up the crowd before the show, so I did dance around most of the room. I said I was more willing to dance on the stage when others were up there, but usually I wasn't up there for long. I said I would be there for the show the next night if needed as I like getting the stage time.
   Also notable was having to go to Plan B for where to park, as the first ramp was full. No big deal. I was in a rush to get there so I didn't get a paper right away, until after the show. While we were talking outside the venue after the show somebody showed up and tried to sell us a sandwich, but one of us said it was just day old bread. I took it as my cue to move on and go home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment