Thursday, April 16, 2015

Neydium Porcelain Shade Guide

    After watching 2 episodes of 'Big Bang Theory' tonight I did a long walk around the neighborhood. Most of what I found was placed in a Walgreen plastic bag I started with and thrown in a trash barrel at the end of the walk. One thing I kept was a pamphlet, about the Neydium porcelain shade guide. It said 'Look for the tag of quality'. It is a crown and bridge shade guide. And it speaks of the Ney color in dentistry book emphasizes that 'All color is in the light'. Makes sense where it was found, near a dentist office. It was printed by the J.M. Ney company, Bloomfield, CT. There happened to be two phone numbers listed, one has a 203 area code and the other is toll free. It is printed in the USA, but hard to tell when. There is one marking in the other corner of the page stating '1/78', judging by some of the photos it wouldn't surprise me if it dates back to 1978.
   The first episode of 'Big Bang Theory' I watched tonight, the syndicated rerun, was when Howard found out Bernadette was being pressured to get a pre-nup. Sheldon was forced to go on vacation and decided to work with his lady friend, Amy Farrah Fowler, that week. The prime time episode was about Penny auditioning again, and Raj asking his friends for help on a recorded message that might be seen by aliens in space.
   At work there was a brief tornado drill, it happened just minutes after I had returned from lunch. It was annoying how the message kept being repeated. I decided to take work with me and stapled some contracts I planned on perfecting in the system later. Over my lunch hour I went to the pep rally for the local hockey team, the Minnesota Wild, as they are starting a playoff series tonight. I got there in the final 20 minutes, snapped a few photos and ordered some food. It was a hot dog, a bag of Barrel of Fun chips, bottled water and a cookie, six dollars. I saw a schoolgirl with tape over her mouth, she was participating in a 'Day of Silence'. I also went to the Landmark Center on a fact finding mission about the baseball exhibit there. Found out it is a small one, shouldn't take long to get a good look at
all of it. I can see about getting there again this weekend, like before I attend a college baseball game at the new Saints stadium. It will be nice to see a game there before the Saints play their first game there next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment