Monday, April 27, 2015

Million Dollar Question

    When I went to get into my car tonight, I noticed there was something under the windshield wiper. The item said it was the million dollar question, and had a Franklin portrait on it. It was a religious flyer, and the question was about going to heaven. It is from living waters dot-com, haven't heard of them. But I have seen similar flyers and leaflets before.
   At work I finished ten settled letters, but I also rejected four as they were either duplicates or the numbers were not correct. I had no choice but to reject, as I didn't want to guess.
   At the comedy club tonight, I did perform, and one of my jokes was about the patriotic shirt that I was wearing. Others were about dancing at a friend's show over the weekend, and my Dad saying he wanted to be a matchmaker for me.  
    Also at the comedy club tonight, duffel bag did one about disappointing parents. Whopper did one about being real, and putting it on his resume. Brawler did ones about show me on GI Joe, and restaurants. The crow did ones about Nazis and meth, and shape of potatoes. Blind Side did ones about a weather girl, being adopted, and a hobby farm. A comic I haven't seen in a while, who I understand does commercials, did ones about cassette tapes in his car, and holidays. The Yemen native did ones about teaching Arabic, Detroit, carrying babies, roofing, and a smoke shop. Locks of love did ones about Amy Winehouse, and 30 to life. The fever comic did ones about career dreams, and a flashlight. Wee bit did one about generic cereals. Wisconsin guy did ones about a Favre football, I got a shout out, sexy panties, a Kraft Single, and squirrels. Tetris did ones about wind chimes, Bon Jovi, former mayor RT Rybak, Caribou table, and blood plasma. Mr. Pibb did ones about yeast popcorn, IUD poking, Rihanna, Hooters trivia, and Princess Diana. Worthington did ones about Grimace from McDonald's, Subway, Eric Church, his dad's hobbies, and QVC. Postage stamp did ones about the new phone, Candy Crush, smoke alarm and food, a morgue, and a teaspoon. Extra murder did ones about an eye chart, his sister's movie, a hash tag, Batman tax bracket, and a Denny's placemat. Maryland did ones about a Target dress, high horse, Urkel, an apartment fire, and Disney movies. Bathtub did ones about upgrade burger, paper dolls, dog class, a giant bee, and goggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment