Monday, August 24, 2015

Adventures In Babysitting

   Tonight I read a page from the book 'Adventures in babysitting' at the comedy club and I got a certificate for it. So I am counting it as stage time. I had seen the movie in college, but that was a number of years ago.
   At the office I was walking through the skyway and saw somebody walk away from the ATM without taking out their card. I turned it in to the front desk at the bank. It was my good deed for the day. When I got back to the office I told the political science guy about it and he said he would return it to the owner the next time it happens. I said it probably will happen again at some point, since I have been witness to it three times now. One of these was when I was on vacation in Seattle in 2007.
   Also at the comedy club, Twin Peaks did ones about a flask, dildos, a bathroom scale, a gym membership, Russian roulette, called hipster by Grandma, dyslexia, diarrhea, Miley Cyrus, and Q-tips. Laundry did ones about a mandolin concert in Minnetonka, 'Zombie' by the Cranberries, donkeys, giraffe neck, beat-box, ponytails, and a festival prank. Resistable did ones about donuts love each other, Woody Allen, jazz, lip service, screaming woman, flowers, hot dish, live out loud (I am thinking of the song), Popeye's, get used to it, mom is OK dad is silent, selfie stick, was in HR, kitty litter on everything, Ziggy cartoons, and Ashley Madison. Brawler did ones about Pennsylvania, a dirty couch, pick fights, was in Iraq, scary part of Texas, yamakas, condoms, a new name, therapy after war, stabbing, and his sister went gangster. Sub teacher did ones about sports and politicians, Jeb Bush, chewing tobacco, gators, MC Hammer, global warming, Titanic, and I got a shout out for big oil and casual sex. Others were about General Sherman, South Carolina, entering a museum, Gone with the wind, presidents day name 6 of them, Lincoln in Vampire Hunter, Woodrow Wilson, Catholic wedding and funeral, Simon says, dinner theater, Jeffrey Dahmer, and prison. Rut-roh did ones about going to NYC, rhetorical questions, chop onions, Foot Locker, Brooklyn, food problem, halfway house, fell out of tree, bosses aren't cool, weed allergy, and vegan crack. Others were about expired drink tickets and the hokey pokey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment