Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Minnesota Governor's Mansion

    I toured the Minnesota governor's mansion today, and then did a half day at the office. There weren't many souvenirs to choose from, I would have liked postcards but I got a bookmark and a large magnet that looked like a postcard. I got plenty of my own pictures as well. I am thankful I finally did this tour, I learned something like how there wasn't a governor's mansion until 1965. The house was donated at this time for that purpose. The current governor, Mark Dayton, had some pictures on display of his dogs, German shepherds. I know he is divorced, twice, so this must be what fills the void. After work I attended my fifth and final Fringe show, Chameleon was interviewed at the show. She is what made the show, part of it was mash-up of Shakespeare and Seinfeld. It may have made more sense to me if I had seen Seinfeld more. 
    At the comedy club tonight, International Falls did ones about dirty pillowcase, day 326 no HR, goth style tights, piercings and tats, Prince as emergency contact, fall in shower, exorcist, and ghost whisperer. The fancy comic did ones about baseball hot dogs apple pie, on top of the world, chimp DNA, Donald Trump, kiss in mirror, the guy on TV, I know my ABCs, and blind pimp. Blind Side did ones about bossy woman from Starbucks, his lady moving to Tennessee, and pregnant teens. There was a visitor from LA, something about perpetual motion. Lunch Lady did ones about duct tape, Hello Kitty, 200 hair nets, school lunches, presidential birthday, and the state fair. Philadelphia did ones about at a bar after 11, married, anniversary gifts, hockey team loyalties, and Ronald McDonald. Fish noodle did ones about a high school prom lock-in, can't afford this, and driving a semi to Illinois.   

No comments:

Post a Comment