Saturday, August 29, 2015

Galloping Unicorn

   I was pleased to get a sneak preview of a friend's CD, so I listened to it tonight before leaving for the comedy club. It was from trailer park girl, and the final track on it had a unicorn galloping. I was able to hear every track on it except the first, tried it twice and it was stuck. Many of the jokes were familiar to me, this helped of course. After I had reviewed 2 CDs by another friend this week I posted it on Facebook and tagged her in the post, saying I would gladly review hers as well if it was sent my way. When I was in New York City for the writers convention this month there was a posting that had tagged me, when asked who could review it. Software developer suggested me then. Not every joke worked for me on the CD, but most did, and it is still the sum total. For some reason at times she reminds me of Sarah Silverman.
   I wanted to listen to the CD right away, so it did change my after-work routine some. It meant I finally got to Taco Bell around 8:30pm for dinner. Then shortly after I was done there I was off to the comedy club. I saw the Chameleon after the show and she was impressed that I spoke of her Joe Biden song when I was at the state fair the previous day. She rode off on her motorcycle.
   Also at the comedy club, the button did ones about feminist, I'm sorry, hold doors open, we are all monsters, body expectations high, cherries, pear, fruit salad, choose body type, mean median mode, more to love, masking pain, and too far. Tetris did most of his set about chewing gum with another comic that I don't know, it was weird to say the least. Apron did ones about Brian Williams, time travel, make the team, and a Beyonce concert. School bouncer did ones about Omar from Breaking
Bad, bottle water, yoga mat, who are parents getting dressed up for?, plenty of hugs, females sent pics, grill cheese, and Dutch oven. Extra murder did ones about topless protest, parking meter, a perv, Pol Pot, blurred lines video, lass ceiling, Ben Franklin, I can drive, and wasn't looking for it. Rut-roh
did ones about rhetorical questions, food and drinking problem, internet bill, cat in eat, Toppers pizza we come fast, fell out of tree, and a weed allergy. Long straw did ones about weekend in Perham, watching baseball reruns, bad at being high, say something, walk laps, and IKEA. The shorter of the brothers did ones about baby pictures, game of chess, following bodyguard, clown noses, and Sea World. Cee-note did ones about Sneaky Pete's, practice robbery, kid lost in mall, change name, and go in yard. Happy meal did ones about you don't deserve my jokes, decided to keep it, too much
Robitussin, wearing a scarf in summer, a BO dungeon, Chatty Cathy, go back to Vo-tech, upsell fish
food, Wal-Mart and Target, and divorce at restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment