Sunday, August 30, 2015

Ex's And Oh's, Elle King

    I did plenty of chores at home, and when I finally left to run errands I finally heard a song, which had a title that eluded me, again. I wrote down enough lyrics to a lively and catchy song on my car radio that I was able to find it online later. It was Ex's and Oh's by Elle King. It goes fast so at first the premise was lost on me. I heard 1 2 3, gonna run back to me, never want to leave, won't let go. The video does help with telling the story, as it starts with a sports car stopping on the side of a
road in the desert. It looks like a Camaro, and she says 'Get out' to the man she is with. Then there is when 3 men are doing hand strands with their heads touching the ground.
    I got more photos posted to Facebook, one of them was from the state fair. It was from the Kemps ice cream exhibit, and it shows a cow photo bombing. It already has 25 likes, more than the ring of honor photo with the fancy comic. I did add another ring of honor photo, it is with Cee-note and the Button, they are number 78 and 79. Some also liked the one of Dad next to a Snoopy statue when I dropped him off at MSP last week. I ate at Arby's for the first time in a while, and noticed they had round trays. I went to Walmart for the first time in a while as I knew they would have the kind of photo album I wanted and needed, which can get larger postcards in the slot. It can hold 80 photos or postcards, and judging by the pile I have ready it may be close to filled with the backlog. I know what it is from, some are from Toronto, some NYC, some from the Laura home in Walnut Grove, some from the state fair. This is why I call it baseball and museum season.         

No comments:

Post a Comment