Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Photo Predictions

    I was at the comedy club tonight, and the show runner (filling in) posted a photo and asked for predictions, wondering if I was asleep. I was tired but did not fall asleep. I got a laugh out of it, but now I question the wisdom of taking the table next to the stage. At the office the farmers market walk didn't happen, but I walked over there anyway.
    Also at the comedy club, Ukulele did ones about Ann Coulter, connective tissue, and ask for spaghetti. Long straw did ones about a show in Perham, MN, barely likes doing anything, being a mannequin, say something, a Target bathroom, and a Buick. The Wisconsin couple was there. The wife did ones about aerial patrol, camper trailers, scrappers, state fair food booth, merge onto highway, and think about choices. The husband did ones about the Packers, Randy Moss, Brett Favre, Michael Jordan, prime rib and merlot, pray for cats, laws broken, driving helper, and landing in Las Vegas. Apron did ones about modem went out, Brian Williams, bacon on stove, and corn nuts. Soap opera did ones about affirmations, boxes of Twinkies, Monet Taco Bell and Chicago, and his nickname. Mr. Pibb did ones about an I-pad, Berenstain bears, business baby, go to France, and go to Roseville. Bus fare did ones about bar games, Ohio tour, Jack Kerouac, eggs, mac and cheese, Laundromat, and made up of circles. I did ones about an airport bag, Subway bathroom, dad and skim milk, full size golf, and pig at the Saints game.         

No comments:

Post a Comment