Thursday, August 13, 2015

Special K Pretzel Chocolate Bar

   The other discount table item I got at the grocery store this weekend was a box of six Kellogg's Special K salted pretzel chocolate snack bars. They tasted fine, I ate two at a time as a snack at the office or after work. It didn't take long to finish them, and I finished the box earlier today.
    I made another call to the Minnesota department of revenue, about filing for a property tax refund. Then I got the 2014 form in the mail by the end of the day. Notable was doing a food truck outing at the office, walking over to Mears Park at midday. I had a lamb gyro. Our facility czar, an ex-New Yorker, was a part of it.
   In the evening I went to Como Park in St. Paul and played some mini golf, hadn't done this in a while. I wanted to keep moving so I did the 18 holes out of order, the path of least resistance. I still did the 18th hole last, as this is where the golf balls are collected. Even though green is my favorite color, it may have been a bad idea to choose it for a golf ball. I was frustrated on one hole that I hit the ball before it stopped moving, and the ball was lost for a short time. I noticed it went beyond the fence. Mulligans on that hole and others- where I shot the ball and it came all the way back- helped my score. When I got back to my home I tried to flip on a light and I heard a pop, nothing came on. I checked the fuse box and a fuse was blown, so it was replaced. First time I had to change one in quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment