Monday, August 3, 2015

Free Ice Cream, Super-America

    I had a coupon for free ice cream today at Super-America but the first location I went to was all out. Then I tried another one after the comedy show, and they still had some. As the saying goes, while supplies last and selection varies by store. Some people go ape over anything free. I normally stop there to get dinner on the way to the comedy club, so it is part of my typical schedule. Notable at the comedy club was somebody breaking a drinking glass during the show, then she said a server had been called to clean it up but it never was. So as I was leaving I picked up the lion's share of the glass and put it in a nearby bin.
   I did take all of the festival buttons off my Saints baseball jersey to look closer at the names of the artists. I found out I did have some designed by siblings of The Button, from 2004 (my first year) and 2006. I think I actually have 2 from 2004, and the other is still pinned to a schedule of events. I had planned on sending one to my former boss and mentor, who is Canadian, but didn't. I had her in mind as to why I picked Little Canada when moving to Minnesota.
   Also at the comedy club, Nebraska did one about dog food commercials. Three by three was there, but I can't read my notes. Extra murder did ones about I can drive, and his wife and wine. University accountant did ones about Rosedale Mall and Taylor Swift. Maryland did ones about a gas station, yoga pants, Friends on Netflix, and Disney movies. Sub teacher did ones about Labor Day in China, a Catholic wedding, Comcast and Mozart, and a Redbox line. Olive Garden did ones about filing for bankruptcy, and George Lucas. School bouncer did ones about an NBA trophy photo, and Throwback Thursday. Wee bit did ones about Chucky Cheese, Great Clips, and oysters. Worthington did ones about ugly animals, tandem bikes, occupational therapy, Marley and Me, Facebook birthday, Dad's wine, knives, racehorse, choke hazard, and see Montana.

No comments:

Post a Comment