Monday, August 29, 2016

auntie anne's at la guardia

I flew back from NYC this afternoon and had a quick lunch from auntie anne's at la guardia. I had my st. louis visit in mind as I wanted to eat there then but they were out of what I wanted- pretzel bread wrapped around the hot dog. I got the cup of cheese with it. one of the flight attendants spoke of being an iowa native, a tall blonde with glasses.
   it didn't take long to unpack, as it was fairly typical for me: just a duffel bag, mostly dirty clothes and cheap souvenirs. a few chores and errands to do, like getting groceries as well as doing dishes and trash. and of course facebook activity, doing a posting about being back in Minnesota. I had seen the 'simpsons' episode, about the milk with growth hormones.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment