Wednesday, August 3, 2016

padelford boat tour

at the office this afternoon we did a boat tour on the padelford. I think we had done this before, but it had been a while. I recalled seeing a picture of dred scott on a boat before. good food and drink there, and of course it was more photo friendly as well.
   I did make it home earlier than usual, even after going back to the office to get my backpack. but when I got home I slept for a little while, then had dinner and knew I needed to get more cards displayed for the upcoming fringe show. pleased that I got to five more places with bulletin boards. the barnes and noble book shop did not have one, but the guard recognized me from performing at chatbox so he got one! then it was one of the stories I told in my set when I arrived at the performance venue. a spoken word artist was wearing a Chicago bears jersey, devin hester, number 23. he had spoken before of beign at the e-2 nightclub on the night of the tragedy in 2003. he was on tonight before I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment