Tuesday, August 16, 2016

rainbow connection

I was reminded of the song 'rainbow connection' from the muppet movie when I saw a rainbow tonight. I was about to go to Walgreen to do photos, add more people to the 'ring of honor', but had to pause to enjoy it. and I did perform after going to Walgreen, near the end of the show. it was about my history teacher, a role in fringe, and the saints game over the weekend.
   it was also helpful to attend an interviewing seminar at the office, wrote down plenty of notes. I didn't want to go that bad as it overlapped a little with my lunch hour, but I also knew the other session conflicted with my senior leader's meeting later in the week. I am hopeful that this means I can avoid some of the mistakes in interviewing. it wasn't just my current mentor, who was the event coordinator, that made a difference in this seminar. it was also what some of the panelists said. I shouldn't be afraid of interviewing, and I know I have said it before in life, how 'I've got this'. one of those helpful things will be having a short memory, if that is possible for me. or ignoring the doubts in my own mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment