Tuesday, August 30, 2016

convoy, CW McCall

I was checking youtube tonight and noticed one of the music videos listed on the front screen was 'convoy' by c.w. McCall. it was actually the opening segment from the movie. I had seen the movie before, and knew the sheriff was 'dirty lyle', played by ernest borgnine. and this movie had a good cast all around, with kris Kristofferson and burt young as well. my parents had this song as a single LP record, but that version was a little different than what was in the movie. and the flip side was 'roses for mama'.
   as expected, work was easier today, I not only got the payoff report and new titles done but also some new contracts as well as 21 settled/paid in full letter requests done. and we have secure print available again with the copiers.
   I did make it to the performance venue tonight, although there was construction delays and reroutes which didn't thrill me. so I had to start off my set with mention of it. I also said plenty about being in new York. my 'manufactured rival' was there performing, as well as the fancy comic.




No comments:

Post a Comment