Wednesday, August 17, 2016

sad summer songs

I made an observation in my comedy sets tonight how there are some sad summer songs, and how it fits my persona. this would be 'endless bummer' by weezer, 'summertime sadness' by lana del rey, and 'cruel summer' by bananarama. I made it to two different venues, but I was tired after the second one. I sat outside and talked to a friend, then I went home. I spoke of adding people to the 'ring of honor' recently and somebody asked if there was an application process. this made me laugh a little, as some of the things I hear about the project are priceless. at the first venue, I noticed one of the show posters was from a comedy festival in great Britain, and there were plenty of union jack flags on the chickens in the food store next to a rubber chicken. there was also some oversized golf balls next to the venue, and I was told a golfing business had just opened up. so of course this was one of my photos of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment