Tuesday, August 23, 2016

disney tote bag

I had a long list of things to do today, a day off from work. the first thing I did was to go to the little Canada town hall and pick up the Disney tote bag from Canadian days. it looks very nice, red on the outside with mickey mouse images all over it. inside it said 'Disney world, 1971' and I knew this was when this park opened. I haven't been there, but I was at Disney-land in 1994. this was one of about ten things on my list to do, and I am thankful I got to all of them. I also inquired about the video I was in at last year's festival, and got a contact number.
   then it was on to Walgreen to find a bubble mailing envelope. I wanted to send cards to a classmate from high school, as well as my dad, from the fringe festival show I was in. tried to go to an ATM, but the one inside a booth had no functioning computer screen. I sang some lines from an Eminem song, 'need a doctor', that mentions a booth, and left. I got things printed at the Roseville library, and a state fair ticket from Cub Foods. on to the saints baseball stadium in downtown st. paul, got two tickets for next week. saw some office managers from work on my way to the stadium. then on to the post office to mail the two items, and to rent a garage for a few days. the final things was an online bank transaction, and doing laundry. I felt good about finding a way. then I made it to the performance venue, and spoke about some of these adventures, along with getting postcards from both parents in the past two days. I had to shorten my walk after the show, as the rain became a downpour and my jeans were soaked. the 'low fuel' light came on in my car as I was heading home, but no big deal when I am not driving it for a few days. I did clean out the garage before I first parked it in there. it was all junk, no treasure this time. one time I got a snow brush, and a little cooler. this time it was some plastic bottles, flattened carboard boxes, a bed frame, and what looked like siding for a house. I tossed it all in a nearby dumpster, and swept out the garage. no big deal to me, it is the 'janitor mentality' where I recall when it was my job to clean up after others. I snacked instead of had lunch, which is typical when I am active in the middle of the day. but I still had sensible meals for breakfast and dinner. and I picked up some soap at family dollar, where I saw a car that had eyelashes on the headlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment