Thursday, August 25, 2016

yogi berra museum

day 2 in NYC meant leaving the city and seeing the yogi berra museum in little falls, NJ, on a university campus. as expected, I enjoyed being there as it combined 2 big interests: baseball and history. also wanted to see the Theodore Roosevelt home on long island, but not sure now if I will have the time while in town. a comfortable train got me all the way to the university from penn station. when I got back to penn station I bought a can of beer but couldn't find a place to drink it legally until I got back to my room, and that meant riding the subway a little to get there. it was a yuengling beer, hadn't had one before, but the can said it is from Pennsylvania. tonight I hope to find some stage time performing comedy in manhattan, based on the addresses both may be in Greenwich village.

No comments:

Post a Comment